Zmodo for PC. An app that helps users to remove the credibilities of insecurity from the life of a user. It supports them to connect their home security appliances with the app, just like iVMS-4500. There is an enormous amount of facilities which this app provides for a user to secure their property by themselves. Tons of features make it convenient for a consumer to stay connected with their loved ones from anywhere anytime.
Key Features of Zmodo
- Consumers can easily make video calls to the ones who are near their camera devices. No need to access third-party apps to get this specific job done.
- Talkback feature allows users to have a nice chat with your loved ones.
- Sleep mode is made to take a peaceful nap at night while all of the security devices stay active.
- A feature of the motion detector to get notified each time an intruder wants to enter their property.
- Consumers can easily take screenshots from the live feed just with the help of a single tap.
- Video playback allows an individual to watch the old-time saved videos of the live feed.
- Users can choose to stay connected with all of their security devices through their smartphones.
- Security door lock controls are also provided in the app.
Zmodo is an app that supports its users to stay connected with the happenings of their property. As it helps them to avoid using the services of third-party security providers, it makes them take all the security precautions by themselves. But in order to start performing tasks in the app, users must get a free account to access all the features of the app. Furthermore, lots of other surveillance apps are introduced in the market like V380 and SuperLivePro.
How To Install Zmodo for PC | Windows-Mac?
Step 1: Download BlueStacks
- You will require an Android Emulator in order to install Android Apps on your PC. We suggest BlueStacks, it is running the latest Android Version and every now and then they release new updates. Click Here to download BlueStacks.
Step 2: Download Zmodo APK
- You can directly install Zmodo from Google Play on BlueStacks but sometimes it doesn’t work. In order to make sure you get to install Zmodo on your PC. We suggest you to try installing Zmodo on your PC using the APK method. For that, you will require Zmodo APK on your PC.
Step 3: Install Zmodo on PC Using APK
- Now that you have both, Launch BlueStacks on your PC. Click on the Install APK button located at the bottom right side of the screen and select the APK that you have downloaded in the second step. Click on Open to start the installation process.
Once the Zmodo is installed on your PC. You can access it from the BlueStacks My Apps tab. That’s all.